Does not accept players from United States
Sign-up and Receive 250% up to $1000 - Exclusive Bonus.
- MGA License
- TOP Providers
- Fast Cashouts
- High Withdrawal Limits
- VIP Program
- Live chat open 24/7
- A number of restricted countries
- Cryptocurrencies not accepted
Why Might Players Prefer Live.casino?
- Up to 25% in Cashback Bonus for Live Dealer games
- Live Casino is MGA licensed and supports a wealth of responsible gambling tools
- Play thousands of games from casino software providers that are household names
- Withdrawal options tend to be reasonable, with speedy enough transaction times
- The withdrawal limits are $100,000 / month, which is great news for players
- A mobile-optimised domain makes it a doddle to play, whatever device you prefer
- Plenty of Live Dealer Games from TOP-NOTCH gaming providers
Live.casino first sprang up in 2019, and it is one of many top sites run by N1 Interactive. Ordinarily, the prowess of the operator alone ensures that we don’t really feel as though we need to worry about security here. Of course, just because we know that we can trust N1 Interactive’s casinos like Live Casino doesn’t mean that you’ll take us at our word for that. For this reason, we’ve decided to sign up and play at Live Casino and put it to the test. This review showcases our findings.
Right off the bat, we can say that Live Casino is backed by one of the better licenses in the online casino world – an MGA internet gambling license. Furthermore, the casino is affiliated with all the usual suspects when it comes to problem gambling programs and has all the trimmings when it comes to responsible gambling tools. It also has a mobile-optimised domain, so new members can play at Live Casino however they see fit. It’s going to take more than that to win over the most sceptical fans, though, so what else does Live Casino have to offer? Find out in our review right now.
Introducing Live.casino’s Games
Considering the games that a casino supports play a massive role in determining its popularity with players, we’d best start there. Live Casino has a side-loaded menu where you can find an “all games” page and “new games”, but you don’t have to rely on that to find something to play. It is just as easy to use the options available to you in the lobby.
From the homepage, you can use a side-scrolling bar to browse games based on their software provider. Alternatively, you can use four categories located above that option. These will help you seek out titles that fit neatly into genres that include roulette, blackjack, poker, and slots. Below both filters, you can search for games based on their title. If these options aren’t enough, the lobby is also home to collections that include Top Games, New Games, Top Roulette, Top Blackjack, Top Poker, Top Slots, and Top Jackpots.
We found that Live Casino does allow you to play its casino games without wagering. These free-to-play demos are perfect if you want to pursue the collection and try out various games before you decide to wager money on them. Most have fair RTP rates, and all are RNG-certified and checked by the MGA, so we have no qualms about the level of fairness in titles at Live Casino. As you might imagine of a modern casino, all the games also run well in HTML5, so they are effectively mobile-friendly, and many of them have buttons and menus that make them mobile-optimised to boot.
Meet the Software Providers
The exact array of software providers you can find at Live Casino can vary, depending on where you reside. For instance, players in some countries may not get NetEnt games, while others may miss out on Evolution Gaming’s live dealer titles. It can really depend on the country you live in. We can’t help that, but we can at least give you an inkling to which developers are involved in game development at Live Casino.
The upper tier of casino software providers presented at the casino includes BetSoft Gaming, ELK Studios, Evolution Gaming, Play ‘n Go, Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Yggdrasil Gaming, and Blueprint Gaming. You can also find mid-ranking developers, including 1×2 Gaming, Endorphina, Iron Dog Studios, Thunderkick, Quickspin, NextGen Gaming, No Limit City Studios, Novomatic, iSoftBet, Playson, WMS Gaming and many lower-ranking software providers. In total, expect to see thousands of games at your disposal when you sign up and play at Live Casino today.
What Can I Play at Live.casino?
We’ve already touched on some of the game genres you should expect to see at Live Casino. While a few more filters wouldn’t hurt, and the setup of the game library is not the most optimal way to find games, there are other tools to help you break down your search. Live Casino’s game library features plenty of top games for you to try.
While we aren’t going to go through them all here (we’ll leave some of the fun for you), we can at least touch on the more popular titles you can play at Live Casino. These include:
- Top Games: Most of these games are slots and titles that the casino wants to push. They can include Midas: Golden Touch, Of Sabres and Monsters, The Wild Wings of Phoenix, Book of Demi Gods IV, and Aztec Magic Bonanza. We wouldn’t rely on this genre too much and instead seek out games based in the other genres, as these may be “top” and “new” games, but they may not necessarily be the ones that you want to play.
- Roulette: Roulette games include American, European and French Roulette titles, alongside a few high-stakes tables and a couple of odd variants, like Zoom Roulette. This collection is surprisingly limited, given the array of games Live Casino has at its disposal.
- Blackjack: The genre may be called “blackjack”, but you’ll also find non-blackjack games in this mix. These include baccarat, Hi-lo, Top Card Trumps and a few others. There are at least six or seven blackjack variants for you to choose from, too.
- Poker: Everything from RNG poker games to video poker titles can be found in Live Casino’s “poker” genre. Deuces Wild and Jacks or Better are ideal for newbies, but more seasoned players may wish to try their hand at Caribbean, Turbo, Magic, and Three Card Poker games, amongst others.
- Slots: Most of the games found at Live Casino fit snuggly into this packed genre. There are thousands to choose from. Expect to see fruit machines and classic slots, book slots, Hold the Jackpot and Hold and Win games, MegaWays titles, and much more besides. 9 Lions, Aztec Magic, and Fire Lightning are just a couple of the titles you can expect to see at the casino.
Now that you have some idea of the types of deals you can snap up when playing at the casino, it is time to turn our gaze to Live Casino’s bonuses and promotions. Where better to begin than by looking at the welcome bonus that is available for new members?
Live Casino’s Welcome Bonus
If Live Casino ticks your boxes and you become a new player there, you’ll be invited to snap up what the site calls “Winsome Bonuses”. These begin with a three-part welcome package. To get things going at Live Casino, the internet casino is offering you a 100% match on your very first deposit, to the tune of €/$100. A second deposit at the casino is worth a smaller 25% match up to €/$100, and this time you’ll pocket 75 free spins with the offer. Finally, make a third deposit to claim a 50% match worth up to €/$100.
Bagging decent bonuses is fine, but you also need to know that the terms and conditions attached to them are also reasonable. Wagering requirements of 40x are right on the money. Bonuses are non-sticky, so you will need to clear those wagering requirements before you can withdraw. Bets with cash funds are also limited to €20 a stake.
Bonuses and Promotions
There are three reload bonuses up for grabs at Live Casino. These are up for grabs every Friday. It is up to you to decide which bonus suits your needs based on how much you deposit into your account. Let’s look at the three options available to Live Casino players:
- 20% Bonus: This is yours as soon as you deposit €20, and you’ll get 20 free spins to boot.
- 25% Bonus: You can claim this bonus with a €30 deposit, and it comes with 25 free spins.
- 30% Bonus: Deposit €50 to claim this offer, which also comes with fifty free spins.
Cashback deals are also up for grabs at Live Casino. There are three of these that are worth looking at each week, and here’s what you need to know:
- Make a €50 deposit to claim 20% cashback on your losses.
- Deposit up to €70 on Mondays to claim a 25% cashback sum on the amount wagered with your second weekly deposit.
- Deposit up to €500 on Saturdays to claim 10% weekly cashback with no strings attached.
VIP Club, Loyalty Schemes and Tournaments
When you start betting at Live Casino, you can earn comp points for every €20 staked. Comp points are used to acquire status and levels while betting. Only real money bets count towards the comp points program. As you earn points, you can start to look at reaching these tiers and bagging the following benefits:
- Starter: Open to all players with 0-999 points but offers no benefits.
- Beginner: Open to players with 1,000 CPs and offers 50 free spins.
- Regular: Open to players with 4,000 points and offers 100 free spins.
- Specialist: Open to players with 8,000 points and offers a €50 bonus and 100 free spins.
- Pro: Earn 16,000 points to claim a €75 bonus and 100 free spins.
- Expert: Bag 32,000 points to bag a €100 bonus, 200 free spins and a 75% match.
- Ultimate: Snap up €150, a 100% match and 100 free spins when you acquire 64,000 points.
Live Casino is also home to tournaments and competitions. There are typically three of these for you to join, and anything you win from those tournaments comes with 3x wagering requirements. Here are the key things you need to know:
- VIP Club Tournament: Open to VIP players, consists of live games and offers a €4,000 prize pool.
- Cashback Tournament: Pocket prizes and free spin when you bet on live games. There is a €500 prize pool and 500 free spins up for grabs for all players.
- Match-Up Tournament: Play slots to win a share of prize pools worth €300 and 300 free spins. This tournament is open to all players.
Gaming on the Go
Mobile bettors won’t need to download apps or software to enjoy games at Live Casino. The only casino has been developed in HTML5, so all you need to get started is a web browser. Simply head over to the casino and sign into your account to start playing games on the go. The design and interface of the site is mobile-optimised, and the games are well-suited to playing on the go, as discussed above. Ultimately, this is a platform that will work well for iOS, Android, and Windows players alike.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Unfortunately, Live Casino doesn’t support cryptocurrencies. However, there are plenty of alternative casinos out there if this is your bag. What matters is that you can use a wealth of FIAT currency options. These include euros and US dollars, Canadian dollars, South African rand, Polish zloty, Norwegian krone, and Russian roubles. Some currencies may only be available for those in selected countries.
There is an immense array of payment methods for you to choose from when you get started with Live Casino. VISA, Maestro, and MasterCard make up the primary card options. Skrill, Neteller, and EcoPayz are all reliable e-wallets. Other options include Paysafecard, Sofort, Rapid Transfer, iDebit, Instadebit, Interac, Trustly, Yandex and Russian cards. Bank transfers can also be used for both deposits and withdrawals. The array of payment options open for cashouts is less than those available for deposits, but that is true of most casinos.
Deposits can always be made free of charge at Live Casino. Furthermore, every deposit you make at the site will be made instantaneously. To process a deposit, you must ensure that the transaction is worth at least €10, $10 or the equivalent in other accepted currencies. Deposits are capped at €10,000, $10,000 or CAD$15,000. This allows high rollers to get a slice of the action when they play at Live Casino.
When withdrawing from your Live Casino account, there are a few things you should know. Firstly, you will need to clear any existing wagering requirements and the site’s KYC process. Secondly, most payment methods process withdrawals in under 24 hours, but VISA, MasterCard, bank transfers and Russian cards can take three to five days to clear. There are no fees attached to withdrawals, though, and the minimum deposit limit is set to just €/$10. Withdrawals are limited to €4,000 per transaction. However, and rather impressively, the cap is around €25,000 a week and €100,000 a month. That’s suitably high and enough to please most players.
Security and Safety
As touched on at the start of this review, ordinarily, we have no qualms about recommended N1-operated casinos. After everything we’ve looked at, that remains the case with Live Casino. This is a well-run, licensed (MGA) and regulated online casino. Moreover, Live Casino doesn’t shirk its commitments when it comes to responsible gambling, either.
Live Casino lets you limit your deposit, wagers, and losses. It allows you to make use of reality checks and put caps on how long you play. On top of that, there are cool-down, time-out, and self-exclusion options open to you. The casino is signed up to all the major problem gambling programs, so if things get rough, you can make use of those to shut yourself off from the casino. However, the array of responsible gambling tools found at this certified casino ensures that you shouldn’t ever need to do that.
The FAQ found at Live Casino is not the most extensive or exciting we’ve ever seen. It answers a few bare-bones questions but doesn’t go out of its way to be useful. Instead, you’re more likely to get the answers you need by utilising the primary support options at Live Casino. Live chat is available 24/7 for Live Casino members in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. You can also rely on an e-form and e-mail (support@Live Casino) assistance as members of the site. Between those three options, all your support bases are covered with ease.
There are quite a few regional restrictions, the game library could do with a few more filters, and you cannot use cryptocurrencies to play at Live Casino. Those are the only real drawbacks, though. Everything else is right up there with the best features you’d commonly expect to see at leading online casinos.
Considering that all the “important boxes have been ticked”, we certainly don’t see why we wouldn’t recommend that you sign up at Live Casino as a new player today.
Languages:Albanian Bulgarian Chinese English Finnish French German Greek Italian Japanese Korean Portuguese Russian Spanish
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.