True Grit Redemption Slot

True Grit Redemption Slot

Use our "SCAN" feature to find United States-friendly casinos offering this game.

🔎SCAN Casinos With This Game


Immerse yourself in the wild west with NoLimit City’s True Grit Redemption slot game, which summarizes their prolific year of innovation. With an array of features and a win cap that gives players a one in six million chance of scoring big even in the base game, this game delivers an enthralling gaming experience.

Immersive Theme and Design

The game isn’t linked to the 1969 film, True Grit, which awarded John Wayne an Oscar, but it does depict a rugged wild west environment reminiscent of that classic film. The top-tier symbol, the Grit Girl, who has a slight resemblance to Greta Thunberg, brings a twist of controversy to the storyline, further enhancing the game’s allure.

Unique Features and Bonuses

True Grit Redemption displays a captivating mix of NoLimit City’s best features, along with a few new tricks. The game presents unique features like Scatters, bonus rounds, and xWild Transform, which turns matching symbols into wilds.

An engaging feature, the xNudge Wild, always nudges to fill the entire reel. Each nudge increases the multiplier by +1, contributing to potential big wins. Additionally, the xWays symbol reveals multiple instances of the same pay symbol, thereby increasing win ways.

Exciting Bonus Rounds

When you land +3 scatters on reels 1 to 4 in the same cascading sequence, the Torture Spins Bonus Round is triggered. All unlocked positions remain unlocked throughout the bonus round, potentially leading to larger payouts. The Dead Spins Bonus Round is activated with four scatters, providing players with an increased sticky multiplier and additional free spins.

Bonus Buy Options

There are three Bonus Buy options available (not applicable for UK players):

  • Torture Spins at 69x your stake (with a 1 in 20 chance of upgrading to Dead Spins)
  • Dead Spins at 669x your stake
  • Lucky Draw at 169x your stake (with an 80% chance of getting Torture Spins and 20% to get Dead Spins)
    These options make it possible to skip straight to the game’s most exciting moments.

Final Verdict

True Grit Redemption represents NoLimit City’s successful journey throughout the year. It’s a game full of innovative features and explosive gameplay that will appeal to those who appreciate complexity and high volatility. Its max win potential of x20,220 and RTP of 94.04% make it an appealing choice for adventurous players.

However, the game’s darker undertones might not resonate with everyone. Still, for those who enjoy the thrill of a wild-west adventure and a chance to crack the win cap, True Grit Redemption is undoubtedly a worthy shot.

🔎SCAN Casinos With This Game