Walk of Shame Slot

Walk of Shame Slot

Use our "SCAN" feature to find United States-friendly casinos offering this game.

🔎SCAN Casinos With This Game


NoLimit City’s latest release, “Walk of Shame,” gives a fresh and humorous twist to the infamous casino world theme. The game’s delightfully peculiar characters are inspired by real figures in the industry, bringing an amusing dynamic to the gaming experience. The premium character symbols aren’t just for laughs – they provide a payout of 1.5 to 5 times your stake for a five-of-a-kind win.

Wilds and Character Symbols

While the game doesn’t feature regular wilds, it has an exciting alternative. Once you land four character symbols stacked on the same reel, you trigger the “Walk of Shame Wild.” This full-sized character wild comes with an impressive x4 multiplier, providing players with a fantastic opportunity to boost their winnings.

Bonus Rounds

One More!!! Bonus Round

The thrill of the game intensifies with its bonus rounds. Get 3 or 4 Invitation scatters to activate the “One More!!!” Bonus Round, where you can receive either 10 or 15 free spins.

All Nighter Bonus Round

Similarly, the “All Nighter” Bonus Round triggers with 3 or 4 Invitation scatters and an additional Mr E scatter. This combination also rewards you with 10 or 15 free spins. The enigmatic Mr E symbol morphs into an xSplit, a feature that splits either rows or reels in the base game. Plus, in the “One More!!!” feature, each Loaded Wild enhances the win multiplier by +1, which keeps building up throughout the bonus round.

The Bonus Buy Menu

An exciting addition to “Walk of Shame” is the Bonus Buy menu, accessible to non-UK players. This feature allows you to purchase bonus rounds at specific prices: 69x the stake for the “One More!!!” Bonus Round, 314x the stake for the “All Nighter” Bonus Round, or 131x the stake for the “Lucky Dip,” which gives a 75% chance for “One More!!!” and a 25% chance for the “All Nighter” feature.

Final Thoughts

While “Walk of Shame” might not pack the punch of NoLimit City’s previous releases, it still offers an enjoyable gaming experience. Its unique xSplit mechanic and reasonably priced bonus rounds add an enticing layer to gameplay. Although the game’s 9,822x potential may not be as striking as other NoLimit City games, a probability of 1 in 4 million keeps things exciting.

In conclusion, “Walk of Shame” stands out as a fun and entertaining game worth exploring for any casino gaming enthusiast. Its distinctive theme and entertaining gameplay mechanics bring a breath of fresh air to the online slots scene.

🔎SCAN Casinos With This Game